KAI GUNTO

IJASWORDS

Christmas must be in the air to offer for sale this KAI GUNTO at such a crazy price. A nice blade made by HATTORI MASAHIRO ( I don't know if he was related to HATTORI HANZO, who made the Kill Bill sword, one can only speculate!). The mei from Slough and the sword attached, this is NOT made of rust proof stainless steel. 

Koshirae is premium ray skin, plus working locking mechanism, and Navy premium sun-ray seppas. The sword did not come with two hangers, as is sometimes the case, but I will throw in a second one if that bothers anyone. 

Kai Gunto, are not that common, as many went to the bottom of the sea during the war.   

I will post this express, with tracking included for AUD1400, thats just over a grand US. This is definitely better and probably cheaper than a martial arts sword used for cutting etc, it is genuine WW2 Japanese, and will hold its value.    

a11.jpg

a10.jpg

a9.jpg

a8.jpg

a7.jpg

• Like 3

can i buy this please regards glenn

1 hour ago, IJASWORDS said:

Christmas must be in the air to offer for sale this KAI GUNTO at such a crazy price. A nice blade made by HATTORI MASAHIRO ( I don't know if he was related to HATTORI HANZO, who made the Kill Bill sword, one can only speculate!). The mei from Slough and the sword attached, this is NOT made of rust proof stainless steel. 

Koshirae is premium ray skin, plus working locking mechanism, and Navy premium sun-ray seppas. The sword did not come with two hangers, as is sometimes the case, but I will throw in a second one if that bothers anyone. 

Kai Gunto, are not that common, as many went to the bottom of the sea during the war.   

I will post this express, with tracking included for AUD1400, thats just over a grand US. This is definitely better and probably cheaper than a martial arts sword used for cutting etc, it is genuine WW2 Japanese, and will hold its value.    

a11.jpg

a10.jpg

a9.jpg

a8.jpg

a7.jpg

• 3 years later...
53 minutes ago, David Flynn said:

Steve, if you read the post correctly, this sword was sold years ago.

That was my first response David 

The current owner sent him  PM offering a sale to Steve.

Easily confused  with his post here too.