Top quality sword bags

Stephen the down votes by sunny were just childish reaction because I didn't like his YouTube videos of him playing ninja at the expense of antique Nihonto. I just thought it would be more appropriate to use Chinese repro and he obviously took it personal. 

Water off a ducks back for me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from South Australia.

I can only add to the accolades Tomoko is receiving for her sword bags and top service.

Having taken delivery of a wonderful Shin-Gunto from Neil I had to have something of this quality to keep it safe!  Very happy.

Regards,

Paul

Tomoko1.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I write this post with great sadness as on Thursday evening Tomoko's husband Kyohei was taken from us after battling covid for a number of weeks.

Kyohei was one of the kindest and most honorable people I was lucky enough to meet. 

We practiced iai and kenjutsu together regularly and I will always see him not only as one of my dearest friends but as my brother and sensei.

We also enjoyed bonsai together. 

Today I am getting together with Tomoko to help with funeral arrangements and I will give the best wishes and condolences on behalf of Nmb and the members who have dealt with Tomoko in regards to her excellent sword bags. 

I dont know if anyone has any orders placed with Tomoko at the moment but im sure she will honor any business transaction but if there is any small delay please be patient . 

Thank you

• Sad 7

Greg, that is horrible news.  I only know Tomoko through your past posts and her emails re bag orders.  Indeed, I only corresponded with her days before Christmas and received a gracious reply with no hint of her pain at her husband Kyohei’s illness.  Please pass on my sincere condolences to her and her family.

My condolences to you too Greg for the loss of your friend.

Paul W

South Aust

• Love 1

Greg I feel for Tomoko's and your loss keenly.  Tomoko san will need good friends in the coming days and months and her NMB customers and supporters have I hope given her good cheer.

Collecting in Oz has lost a few friends of late and only this morning I had news of George Fennell's passing in New South Wales.  George was an eclectic collector, but well-known amongst a small group of Oz collectors I hope the New Year is kinder to each of us and all our friends.

Bestests,

BaZZa.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Terrible news, my condolences to the family. My wife is currently lying flat with covid, this thing is no joke. If you and yours are not yet vaccinated and your country have vaccines available, get it done. It saves lives, if not yours then someone down the line.

• 1 month later...

Hello colleagues,

I've had recent contact from Tomoko and she is back to making these wonderful sword bags.

My new "RS" really needed a top quality product to protect it and one which was crafted with care.

The accompanying "blue waves" bag is of course being paired with my Kai-Gunto :-).

Thank you Tomoko.

Paul

Japanese RS Tomoko FEB22.jpg

Japanese RS Tomoko2 FEB22.jpg

• Love 3

• 3 weeks later...

They look great Paul.

Tomoko is very strong and doing better.

We have continued our weekly iai practice in Kyohei's honor.

I'm looking forward to buying another bag from Tomoko when I purchase a new iaito in the near future and I think I will go with the blue and white crain bag, great choice Paul.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..