Top quality sword bags

Hi Brian I will mention it to her.

All her bags are made by her and and very well made with nice Japanese pictures and the ends are reinforced. 

I will put some pics up over the weekend when I get time.

Tomoko is a lovely person and very easy to deal with. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

Ordered some special Katana,- and Wakizashi bags (different sizes and without the leather bottom.. based on my request - see attached pictures) from Tomoko-san via eBay
and from here shop directly for a very good price. I was quite surprised on the quality of these bags and the professionalism Tomoko-san is working.

I can just fully agree Greg, these bags are great!
Communication was also very good - despite the big time difference.
The whole transaction was very smooth and reliable, same the delivery. I am really happy.

If somebody is also interested in, here the contact details:
eBay: futtmk_047omvqpw
FB: Kokoro Heart Sewing

So finally, I just can really highly recommend the service from Tomoko-san and will for sure order additional bags and many thanks to Greg for introducing Tomoko-san´s  business here.

4.JPG

1.JPG

6.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Im so happy you are both satisfied with the quality of the bags and dealing with Tomoko .

Im looking forward to letting Tomoko see this at iai practice today.

Thank you both for the great feedback and thanks for the great bags Tomoko.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Steve thank you very much mate. Yesterday Tomoko and Kyohei were very pleased when I told them how pleased you are with the bags and service.

I couldnt help myself and bought another one yesterday too (my daughter chose the tiger design) and soon I will get a dragon design too.

They really are so good and worth much more than asking price. 

Tomoko is such a nice lady (swings a mean sword too) she made a covid mask as a gift for me out of the khaki mon bag material. 

Have a great day mate.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Surfson said:

Does she have a website or is it all on ebay?  

You can order them through her direct email (gmail address shown on her business card in francois2605' post - 10th down on this page) 
She will also answer through Facebook messenger.

I've ordered around 25 bags so far - top notch quality and materials.
She will also make custom lengths as requested (waki, jo/bo, etc.) with or without leather end caps on the bottom.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No website sorry Bob but she is very easy to deal with through her other contacts.

Stephen I really like the last three also. Im sure she would do the the daisho no problem.

Ryu thank you for the support. Im glad you like them , 25 wow thats great. 

• 1 month later...

@StephenIf you haven’t get it, here is how the communication goes. I contacted Fujiie-San through email and told her what I wanted to get (Type, color). She replied back with pictures confirming the fabrics, length of my Tachi, and if I need the leather on the bottom. Ideally you can just tell her what type, length, leather or not, and address. She will make them and ship out then send invoice to you to collect money. She charged in AUD so the total is around $100 USD for two bags shipped to Oklahoma. I have not received mine yet but will report once I get it.

Sunny why the down vote...

Still waiting on mine it took a few weeks to leave Oz now it's been in LA no other tracking after that for what almost 10 days now. Sad sad the shipping time from Oz.

I get packages from Japan in less than a week even during the covid. Here's my latest status

Screenshot_20211028-095956.thumb.png.2540c6bb00eebb8c7355d87d1d32ce4c.png

• Thanks 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..