Doctors Or Gardeners Tanto Fantastic Lacquer Work

TheGermanBastard

Well, of course this is just most fantastic, because it is the sales section ... and you ought to buy this. Hence my cheap attemp to lure you into it. But inded this is not fake news but the real deal if you enjoy Japanese lacquer work.

Marvelous Gold Urushi work, all matching ... signed by the artist. I have not had it translated ... best send a kind message to Markus Sesko and he might be able to help.

It probably dates from around 1850.

There is also a matching Kozuka with a quality Kogatana (also signed)

Fuchi, Kashira and Kozuka are carved of wood.

Very nice quality Kinko Tsuba

The blade is unsigned with saw teeth on the Mune and rather flexible than stiff .. like a saw ... so it won't break when sawing I guess. Pretty unique. Have never seen this before. There is no Jigane. There is waht looks like the remains of Bonji Horimono.

I had bought it about 15 years ago in a loor auction as a doctors Tanto. It is either a doctors Tanto or Gardeners Tanto / Bonsai. I leave this up to you.

The blade has no flaws, nicks or rust.

It is a very high quality piece / Koshirae thathave cost top dollar at the time it was made.

Located in Germany

USD 3500 or Euro 2900 plus shipping

Payment by cash on pick up, wire transer, PayPal (friends & family) or Western Union. Buyer is to cover any occuring payment fees.

doctor1.jpg

doctor2.jpg

doctor3.jpg

doctor4.jpg

doctor5.jpg

doctor6.jpg

doctor7.jpg

doctor8.jpg

doctor9.jpg

doctor10.jpg

doctor11.jpg

doctor12.jpg