Channel youtube sensitive soul abstain

Hello gentlemen lovers of beautiful blades.

You may know this youtube channel, on this channel the man cuts a lot of things with a sword, which looks like a wakizashi at first sight. Until everything goes well, youtube is full of this kind of video, well until the moment I saw that the said blade was an old blade. First point to the heart. 
Then I saw how he cleaned this blade, a massacre... 
Second point in the heart...
Then I saw this last video, where he is burning the blade. 
My heart doesn't have the strength to take a blow again, I tell myself that I have to do something. In one of his comments he says that since the blade is not signed it's not serious. As this gentleman apparently does not know the nihonto, I count on several members to explain it to him. Maybe if there are several of us he will listen. 

On one of his  Videos  his new one i think he puts fire on the blade this is why swords get destroyed because of people like him you can use a old sword for cutting they do it in  Japan but they take care of them this guy does not even know the pain i felt watching it   even if it is  unsigned it could have been a really nice sword now it's  Basically destroyed  Sincerely micah.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..