Unread Content Dot disappears!

Not often, but sometimes I'll be on a forum with 2 or more Unread Content black dots (or stars).  I'll click on one to read, but then when I come back, the other black dot, or dots, have changed to blank as if I'd read them.  Not a terrible problem, as I usually can remember which ones were black, and I'll go read them, but slightly annoying.

There is basically no real "bugs" in this system, so when something appears to be not working, you need to think about what action you may have done to cause it.
I know that sounds arrogant, but this software version has been bug tested for years by users and fixed as they go along.
So in this case, what i suspect is that you have your unread messages set to "since my last visit" and since you are coming back to that initial page, it is reading them as a new visit. Check how you are going back to that page, and make sure you are using the links to go back so it registers as the same visit. Or browse your other settings.

Theme Theme Theme each plays different

Find your home it should stay the same

I use the board on my cell its way diff on PC. I know of no black dot mine are blue

Only thing id like once i read a post is still not have a notice in red ...im sure its in settings but im too old to make it a thing and dont give a $hit.

Archived