looking for Chūsō - scabbard lock/retention spring button

cisco-san

On 8/22/2020 at 10:05 AM, japanesewarriors said:

Hi Klaus, i have about 20 at the moment and will try to help find one that fits, as many styles and sizes out there.

send me an e mail - japanesewarriors@outlook.com - based in UK. All the best Mark

email sent

On 8/21/2020 at 11:41 PM, BANGBANGSAN said:

somebody was faster than I :-(

Anyway, still in contact with Mark 😀 --> NMB is what it is --> best Board  and best members ever!!!

edit:Typo

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

it´s me again.

I am very happy as I found two very nice Chuso and have to thank Mark very much.

Mark was very patient with me, because of my ignorance it took a very long time and we wrote some emails back and forth and finally he found two nice pieces for me.
At this point I would like to thank him again very much and can highly recommend his service. It was a pleasure to do business with you.

Mark is one of the reasons, why this forum is so successful!!
Again, many thanks Mark

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 7:08 PM, Bruno said:

I second Klaus. Mark is very helpful and patient with his customers. Super fast shipping too.

I am very pleased to have bought "hard to find" Type 3 fittings from Mark. Will buy again.

Fully agree with you! I will definitely buy from him again!

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..