Getting hold of members who haven't logged in here yet

I think we still have a considerable number of people who have not transitioned to this forum. Some of them may have login problems, and I would like to get everyone here and sorted, and see if we can grown this place and add value to your browsing experience.
I don't have time, resources or ability to try and contact everyone and see if they are able to login ok. So I am reaching out to you guys. If you have friends or acquaintances that are members and have not been seen the past week, can I ask you to contact them and ask if they are ok and can log in ok? Anyone not able to log in using their display name or email address, and old password, can use the Contact Us button at the bottom of the forum and I'll get them sorted manually.
Please assist me here. Chat to the guys you know or send an email. Let's not leave anyone behind.

- B -

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..