Tosogu Sale Update

kyushukairu

I have consolidated and updated my sales post. Some prices have been lowered, descriptions altered, and new pictures added.

In light of recent debates on the general forum and other sales posts, I wish to make explicit the conditions of sale. 

1. Unless papered, all items are sold as 'gimei'/ unsigned. The price is based on the quality of the item, not the signature. This is to avoid entering into disputes about authenticity. It is recommended that buyers to do their own research. Whilst I understand not everyone has access to such resources, I will be happy to provide screenshots of shoshin signatures and information on artists/ schools from my library upon request. 

2. All items come with a 3 day inspection period. If you wish to return the item, postage will be at your expense. Thus, I advise you to think carefully before making an offer and agreeing to deal. Should you desire any further photos, I am happy to supply these, and I will answer any questions as clearly and honestly as I can. 

3. Postage is at actual cost. Items are fairly priced (and well below dealer's prices), so please do not send low-ball offers and ask to include shipping. The cost of an average tsuba tracked and signed is £5 to UK, and £10 to Europe/ USA .

Kind regards,
Kyle

KMJS Tosogu Update.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Archived