New York Token Kai History

This has really depressed me and I have considered stop collecting Japanese swords. He passed away just before my birthday and I learned about it on my birthday. My last interaction with Kunio-sensei was in January of this year when I participated in kantei session at the regular club meeting. I scored my first Atari (当) and I was very happy and proud of my work. I knew the answer because I once had a tanto that a previous owner had attributed to Atawaguchi-Yoshimitsu. Here is also a photo of the middle Muromachi Period, Yakuōji Yoshimitsu Tanto (薬王寺吉光短刀) that lead me to do the research necessary to get the atari score at kantei. Little did I know this would be my last interaction with him. I feel very sad. I am sure people here will likely make fun of my post and its typos, but life is a very precious thing and I could careless of the peanut gallery opinion of me.   

Kantei Results January 2020.jpg

Yoshimitsu Photo #3.jpg

Yoshimitsu NTHK-NPO Worksheet.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..