More progress and new features. Tips and Tricks

Happy to announce we are now secure and the site is considered verified and has a proper SSL certificate. All data shared is secure. This will help with other features going forward.
Discovering small improvements all the time.
1) If you highlight just a part of someone's post, a popup will as if you want to quote that. It will then quote what you selected in the reply box. Nice!
2)New downloads section will have categorized downloads such as articles or free books. Taking a lot of time to transfer these, but it will be an awesome resource.
And you can review, see how many downloaded etc etc. My biggest problem currently is deciding which of the MANY books I am allowed to share and which are current and copyrighted. I may decide to open uploading for members...we shall see.

Share any tips and tricks with us here, as you find them.

No idea Rich. If it were me, I would log out, clear browser cache and militaria.co.za cookies, then log in again and make sure "keep me logged in" is selected.
Failing that, can only be a browser setting?
OH..and for everyone....don't use IE! The whole internet has abandoned it and does not support it anymore.

Archived