Darker theme for those who are light sensitive

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Where do i find it?

Under STORE --> SUBSCRIPTIONS
You already have one though. But it is what I am using for those who wish to upgrade membership....essentially the annual lump sum we all discussed that most chose to support the server move and upgrade.
I did it as $30 for 6 months.
There will also be a dealer subscription once I can approach some dealers, where they will have their own section that they can control, edit, delete, etc etc and advertise their goods without worrying about comments etc.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, b.hennick said:

Thanks Brian. I noted that when I signed in today. There is still a problem in that some colours are difficult to see when in dark mode. I just posted a note to a seller starting just that.

The forum automatically changes font colours in posts so you can see them with different themes. But if someone pastes text and keeps the formatting, then text won't change colour. That is something posters need to be aware of.
You can highlight text with your mouse if you cannot read it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..