Darker theme for those who are light sensitive

You guys are gonna have to excuse me. I'm learning too and there are hundreds of new options and fine tuning. I love it, but keep missing small ones.
I think I found the setting now. Please check. I set it that only logged in members can change it. Like a lot of features, I'm going to push guests to register. I made a ton of small changes today and more coming. Wonder if people will notice....
New downloads section for files, books etc is going to be amazing too.
SSL secure certificate on the way. Spent over $800 past week, so I need to get that upgrade stuff sorted soon and tiers, and get some payments in.
Ok..I need to lie down fast. Hope it works.

• Like 1

I’m going to try and replicate a lot of the old colors. Have to get a test installation of the old one so I can pick colors. Also needed to register another domain as a dummy. Then make domain name and config changes. Nameserver changes. Then I can start looking at about 100 different color pickers and play one at a time. 
just an example of what’s needed just to change colors. 🤣😂🤣

The dark theme above I just paid for though. Much easier and faster. I can still tune it. 

Those nagging me to relax, when stuck on your back and not really able to sleep from discomfort....what else is there to do? 😁

I like that one, thank you Brian! :)

EDIT: just one little detail but perhaps it’s something I’m doing wrong. In the Dark Theme, the PMs letters become a very light grey, very hard to read (at least for my aging eagle eyes:) ). Any way to correct this?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yip, Engraved is a great theme and one of my favs. It is one of the 2 themes only available to Gold Tier membership which you were awarded by me, for all you do for us. I just added the logo now...was missing a setting.
There will be a few more themes later, some for all and a few more for Gold members. Gold membership does have quite a few benefits...see subscriptions.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..