NEW SOFTWARE and UPDATES

Brian

Sorry to hear you're hurting. The second day is commonly the worse. Do take/ask for pain meds. Lots of medical literature shows people with severe pain don't get addicted. I was on strong narc for two years and just stopped - no problem. Hope you feel better real soon.

Rich

Thanks guys. Pain isn’t the problem. It is that they fused 2 discs with titanium screws. So I cannot really move. If I lie down, I need to plan carefully just to turn over. And getting out of bed involves disconnecting about 4 tubes and putting on a brace and then 16 movements just to stand up. 
Not used to so much planning when I just want to turn in bed to see what they brought for lunch. 😳

Yeah, I know each day will be better. Just need to get to the point where typing one post or email isn’t a major event. 

• Like 2

Brian

You are going to be stiff and less flexible with two fused disks. Therapy will help with that. I'm surprised they are allowing you to get up/stand at all this soon.

As for "Just need to get to the point where typing one post or email isn’t a major event." - then don't do that !! All is fine on NMB,  just take care of yourself - all is well here.

Sorry you are hurting - it won't last forever (just seems that way).

Rich

• Like 4

i am posting this at the request of Grey Doffin

I am unable to log on, neither with my regular name & password nor with the fake name acct. I created the other day: Icant Getin.  I can't even post a message with the "Post now and join later" option at the bottom of a thread for non-members.

Someone here who uses the name Marco sent me a PM just as all this was beginning.  If he sees this, please contact me through my website.

Thanks,  Grey

by mark jones

All the best with your recovery Brian.

I haven't been here for a few days and Im looking forward to looking around.

Took me 3 tries to log in but when i used my email instead of username it seemed to work.

Thanks Brian and rest easy mate.

Greg

Brian, I hope your feeling better.

I could not get in on my old account, akitombo, so I've started this new one.

Is there any chance of combining the two, so I get the old bits back or do I stay with this new virgin account?

Take it easy.

David

Brian,

First, if you're reading this, you are incredible!  Back surgery, can't hardly move, but you're keeping up with our posts! Dude!!!

So, if you ARE reading this - my view seems to jump to the mobile version after I click on pictures and return.  Then I can't figure out how to get back to the desktop version.

Bruce, I can’t do anything without details. What pc are you on. What browser?

One thing I do know is that it isn’t the software. That has been thoroughly tested for years. 
How are you viewing pics? You don’t use a back button, you just close the X

Details please. 

17 minutes ago, Brian said:

Bruce, I can’t do anything without details. What pc are you on. What browser?

One thing I do know is that it isn’t the software. That has been thoroughly tested for years. 
How are you viewing pics? You don’t use a back button, you just close the X

Details please. 

Brian,

I'm on a Windows 10 ASUS laptop.  I had clicked on a photo, then clicked again to enlarge.  Then I closed with the X.  When it came out, I'm in the mobile look, and can't figure out how to get back to the desktop look (which admittedly isn't that different, but the mobile look on my laptop makes the print much bigger than I like).