KEITH MUELLER, PHOENIX, ARIZONA - looking for

Many years ago in my Nihonto collecting daze I thought Japanese guns were by and large crappers.  This opinion came from the only guns I had seen over the years, and at that very, very few.  Then Keith Mueller wrote a series of articles in the Nanka To-ken Kai newsletter put out by (I think at the time) John Grimmitt (sp??).  Keith's guns and writing completely changed my mind about teppo.

As good fortune sometimes has it, the first really good teppo by Tayosuke Katsumasa came into my life a couple months later and I was ready for it.  Traded a set of nice menuki, a presentation Gendaito, and a lump of cash to get it.  I have never regretted the deal and over the ensuing years have added four more teppo of equal stature to the first.

My question is - does anyone know where Keith Mueller is "at" these days and what might have happened to his collection???  I would really like to contact Keith again so his wonderful essays on his collection, which changed my view of teppo, could be put up in this topic with his permission.

BaZZa.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..