The Moslé Collection - Descriptive Catalogue Leipzig 1914

captainmarvel

I’m hoping to purchase this two volume set of the Moslé catalogue that was published in 1914.

If I’m unable to purchase a set would anyone have these books and would permit me to communicate periodically to seek information included in the books?

Any other publications relating to the Moslé collection I would also be please to consider buying.

Thank you.

Gregory Carter

captainmarvel@xtra.co.nz

Hi - that set is almost impossible to acquire and 'very' expensive but !eureka! it's already on NMB in the research document section:

http://www.nihontomessageboard.com/articles/Mosle.pdf

BTW - is there something specific you are looking into?  I used to do quite a bit of research on him and had all of the published works by and about him.

Hello Pete,

Thank you for your reply and suggestion.  At this moment I don't have a specific question relating to the Moslé collection but I am sure another will arise.  Perhaps you might email me your contact details and I can contact you directly the next time a conundrum arises.  Meantime I'll look at the link and investigate that.  I'm new to this site so I'm feeling my way into how we contact and communicate.

Kind regards,

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived