Tosoguya site

Hi Everyone,

Hope this finds the membership healthy and doing well during these crazy times.  As some of you know, I have recently launched a new website www.tosoguya.com, which is now listed in Commercial 2 tab in the Links page of NMB.  This new website replaces my old Yamabushi Antiques site.  It will take time to make it's way up through Google search, so I wanted to post an update here.   Please take the time to check it out, and follow the site as it evolves.  Thanks all!

PS - if anyone spots errors, issues or has suggestions, kindly let me know.  The bugs are still being worked out...

Best Regards,

Boris.

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to post a brief note that recently a number of items on http://www.tosoguya.com have been reduced in price at the request of consigners.  If you are in the market looking, this might be a good opportunity to access some quality items at very competitive prices.

Best Regards,

Boris.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..