Translating mei

Rei Sinn

Thanks Bruce, I figured it was a fake once I opened it up. I'm covered by ebay, the seller is trying to say that it is genuine Japanese hand forged late ww2 katana.

I do have my eye on a niromitsu. Any suggestions where I can look besides ebay?

There are many great dealers listed on the top of each forum under "Links"

here:

http://www.nihontomessageboard.com/links.html

Robinson,

be cautious, there is no NIROMITSU.

Buy from this forum, there are good and safe offers. And take your time, unless you want to go to war there is no haste in equipping with weapons!

Thank you Jean! Sorry about the mix up, it's actually Nagamitsu, but the bid just went too high.

I'm looking at a "Mondo no sho~ Fujiwara Masakiyo" with one-leaf aoi mon, and dated 1726.its in bad condition. Bid ends at 2pm. I'll post pics. Let me see if I have any luck. I dont want to bid too much on it. I always have a limit of not going over 400. Do you think it's worth it? If not, I'll try here. Where would I look?post-5362-0-61604800-1596433863_thumb.jpgpost-5362-0-72949100-1596433882_thumb.jpgpost-5362-0-10921000-1596433899_thumb.jpgpost-5362-0-20845200-1596433915_thumb.jpgpost-5362-0-03269200-1596433933_thumb.jpgpost-5362-0-14238100-1596433951_thumb.jpg

There are many great dealers listed on the top of each forum under "Links"

here: http://www.nihontomessageboard.com/links.html

Thank you Bruce, its actually a Nagamitsu. I posted some pics of a another one I'd like to bid on "Mondo no sho~ Fujiwara Masakiyo" with one-leaf aoi mon, and dated 1726. But if it's too high, I will check what you referred. Let me tell you, my wife is about to put me in the dog house lol. She doesn't understand, she has her purses and shoes, I have my swords and guitars. I always tell her, it's an investment I'm not wasting money! Then she tells me so is leaving money in the bank, that's an investment... smh! I don't win with her lol

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..