Hey Y'all-

JT Nesbitt here...I have some questions and am seeking advise on my collection. I want to donate to the board before I go any further. I like pulling my own weight, and understand the value of knowledge.

I went to the donate page and it is asking me to give in South African Rands...This seems a little scary to me. I want to pay with a credit card, but don't want my card to get flagged and shut off due to suspicious overseas activity.

Am I overthinking this? Anybody else have reservations about this system? Thanks -- JT

Yes you will...if you recive no payment youll have to call the bank to lift the block... just went thru this morning. Id like a heads up from who ever sent $110 this moring...we dont mind using me but need to know so Brian can say thanks.

Yip. Payfast is a reputable payment processor of credit cards here. You just need to give the amount in Rands.
But sometimes US banks do block the transaction. They won't block your card, just that transaction and you should maybe call them and tell them you are making a payment to South Africa.
Most go through no problem.
Otherwise Paypal is an option too. Thank you very much for your kind gesture JT.

Stephen, JT Style  this is the style i like. Very nice car with all that glorius styles from the '20.

I love it. The bikes look cool too.

I try to make my motorbike in an old style but I'm such a noob!!!  :laughing:

post-3496-0-65023900-1590610495_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Steven & Tom. This is a RE Bullet Electra. I build up a new seat in the design from a Velocette Venom, changed the handlebar to a straight one and put a fairing in the design of a brough SS100 on it. 

Its only a 500ccm Motorbike, nice to cruise on small streets but the hell on a "Autobahn". The Trucks are faster than i'm.  :laughing:

Slowly, slowly around the block... 

Make it loud to hear the sound  :laughing:

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..