Looking for Ise No Toko and Slough’s oshigata book

thank you for the links Chris but it doesn’t seem to work. The first one isn’t Slough’s, the second one can’t see, to be contacted and the third one, well, $225 +$29 shipping is a bit to rich for my blood. But thanks anyway.

Edit: was able to contact number two after all. But it’s no longer in stock. Keep them coming! :)

I have the book "Ise no Toko", if you need some specific oshigata I can help you.

Hi Francisco, would it be possible to have a photocopy of the book? Or a scan in PDF? Of course I’m ready to pay for any expenses!

Hi Francisco, would it be possible to have a photocopy of the book? Or a scan in PDF? Of course I’m ready to pay for any expenses!

Sorry but the book is old and I don't want to risk ruining it, moreover for copyright reasons it is not possible. I hope you understand.

• Like 2

thank you for the links Chris but it doesn’t seem to work. The first one isn’t Slough’s, the second one can’t see, to be contacted and the third one, well, $225 +$29 shipping is a bit to rich for my blood. But thanks anyway.

Edit: was able to contact number two after all. But it’s no longer in stock. Keep them coming! :)

I will keep my eyes open JP. Good luck!!

Could be true... or not! Look at the Connoisseur’s book! Who knows, maybe a reprint is somewhere down the way! And frankly, not that don’t want, but I can’t. Sometimes you have to be reasonable.

Besides, I’m not in a hurry. If I miss that one at that price, I’m sure another will pop up at a relatively similar price in the months to come. And maybe then I can afford it. The issue with this hobby is that everyone thinks collectors are rich. I’m not.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..