Does Anyone Have This Book?

Pete Klein

PERFECT!!!  Thank you very much, Ian!  This is the one I bought from Jean last year:

post-83-0-34076500-1581783544_thumb.jpg

post-83-0-13548000-1581783563_thumb.jpg

It's mumei so that attribution will help with the school.

PS:  this is an example of where a paper would be a waste of time/money/effort.  It is obviously from this school so investing another $300+ would not increase it's value enough to be worthwhile.  Paper would probably come back 'den Shigeyoshi' anyway.  Woo-hoo!!!  lol

• Like 2

It's mumei so that attribution will help with the school.

PS:  this is an example of where a paper would be a waste of time/money/effort.  It is obviously from this school so investing another $300+ would not increase it's value enough to be worthwhile.  Paper would probably come back 'den Shigeyoshi' anyway.  Woo-hoo!!!  lol

When Jean listed the tsuba, I felt I had seen it published somewhere before- either in a western museum catalog or other text.

Several months later, I came across it while flipping through a tsuba book. Only the map side was shown.

I'm glad you are the owner and tracked down a match like this.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..