Tosogu.org Nanako Article just posted

The title speaks for itself.

https://tosogu.org/articles

My relatively new website is up. The site is intended to be academic, more in the sort of view oj Jim Gilbert's and Marcus Sesko's.

I can post up to 15 articles on various Tosogu topics, and the newest one is per a request. I'm working on another one regarding Ko-Mino.

Any other topic requests, please email me through the site email.

Curran

• Like 3

Paul:  thanks for the recent help. I will make the update this weekend.

Ken:  I think photography will be the death of me. I intend to work on that much more in the next year. RKG got me a good book, but it was shelved during a family busy 2019.

I do want the site to be more academic. Though I will list a tsuba or fitting now and then, my collection is rather static until something big comes along.

I was pretty serious about requesting topics. Anyone got one? There is often education to be had in researching something for someone. Doing a comparative study of the evolution of Yasuchika's signature was a great one for me, but that work isn't something I need to refine before publishing. I do intend to have 15 up eventually, and people should take them while I have them up. I will eventually cycle 1 article out for 1 in, the same as I do with tsuba these days.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..