Winter Check Up

I was off from work December 20th to January 6th. The break was much needed!

It's nice to just have all your collection out for inspection and whatever cleaning and checking they all need. Every time I see something new. I find new wonder. A little wonder is sometimes a huge thing and I think nihonto delivers that. And so much more.

Plus if you are from a cold climate (I am from Northeast USA) it's a great time to check the room humidity and adjust with a sonic humidifier if needed. In my den it's always needed. It's 20% or less humidity here in winter without some kind of remedy.

I feel we all spend so much time chasing things, maybe we don't spend enough time on what we have. I was very happy to hang out with this crew:

post-4009-0-44435400-1578624098_thumb.jpg

post-4009-0-49851400-1578624111_thumb.jpg

post-4009-0-73972200-1578624127_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Thank You, Jeremiah, for providing those links. The Norikatsu is a stunner, indeed. Unfortunately, the Hosho/Tegai link didn't work. I will try and find it via search.  Maybe you should post them here... I'm sure that many others would enjoy seeing these high quality blades!

No offense taken, BTW.   It was pretty funny.

Thanks, Jean, I did notice that search button. Probably should have typed in the entire link, instead of just part of it. But then, I would have missed that additional link you provided. What a gorgeous lineup!  The only good reason to let go of a masterpiece is to get one better, or more to your liking. In the process, Jeremiah's dream came true, too. Everybody wins!

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..