Happy Christmas

IJASWORDS

Merry Christmas everybody!!

You must have ALL been good this year, because Santa got delayed delivering all your goodies and didn't get here till yesterday!!

He was really tired and worn out, but had enough in him to back his ute up my driveway and finally dropped my pressy off!

Boy, oh boy, oh boy!! Just what i wanted, a nice stand to put all my toys in!!!

After loading it up, we had a few drinks and watched the Boxing day Test !! :glee:

Here's wishing you ALL (and your families) a happy and safe lead up to a great New Year.

post-1868-0-40205400-1577414520_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Merry Christmas everybody!!

You must have ALL been good this year, because Santa got delayed delivering all your goodies and didn't get here till yesterday!!

He was really tired and worn out, but had enough in him to back his ute up my driveway and finally dropped my pressy off!

Boy, oh boy, oh boy!! Just what i wanted, a nice stand to put all my toys in!!!

After loading it up, we had a few drinks and watched the Boxing day Test !! :glee:

Here's wishing you ALL (and your families) a happy and safe lead up to a great New Year.

s**t!!!  It's an Armory.  Vive le Revolution...

Oh. and Vive Le Drinks...

BaZZa.

Especial Happies to Stegel.

• Like 2

Thanks Neil! -  

Your original photo of swords under the tree is classic and tasteful.  I showed it to my wife and said it would make a nice, professional looking holiday card to share with friends! .... Her response: "Umm... NO" ...    :laughing:

Unrelated side note:  The Stegel stand is awesome  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..