Hey Bruce!

IJASWORDS

Hey Bruce, just thought I would reach out and thank you for the work you are doing on military swords. The gathering of information on stamps and Mantetsu swords will endure as great reference material well into the future. You have attacked these (and other topics) with detective like investigative skills, and what's more, documented them as great reference material. 

Thanks my friend, your service to the Military Swords forum is appreciated.  

• Like 17
  • Love 1

You're doing some important work, here, Bruce.  Asking the right questions and leveraging the worldwide nature of this forum can add great knowledge and clear up much confusion.  A good example of that is the NLF thread. Good stuff! 

• Like 2

Agree!There are lot of members here contribute/share the knowledg&infomations with us for sure.But without Bruce start that two post and keep document all the info from all sources,we would not be able to gain that many knowledge about Mantetsu sword & Arsenal marks.

Thanks for your hard work,Bruce!

• Like 4

Dang! How does a guy respond to something like this? (Neil, you turd-bird!!! Love ya, dude!)

I really appreciate your kind words. Beyond the fun and joy of this hobby, the second-best thing about what we are doing is getting to know, and working alongside great guys from, literally, around the globe. (I don't know, maybe that's the best thing about this!). I honestly do enjoy our time together.

As to the work, it's just fun chasing down leads and trying to solve mysteries - and it's all about swords!!! Can't get much better than that! I will honestly say that most of what I do is gather together information already gained by the time and efforts of other great guys. Heck much of the info comes from every one of you who feeds me the next link or picture. I would name some names, but no doubt I would miss some who right deserve credit, so I'll just say THANKS! to everyone. You know who you are!

Thanks to all for the encouragement and commaradship. Now get back to work! HA!

• Like 14

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..