Update On Extra Events For DTI (Green Light)

Greetings sword friends,

So far we have 28 guests signed up for the late afternoon/evening Wednesday sword study session (including some spouses who will attend just the dinner) and 32 guests on the list for the Yakatabune party.  There is still an opportunity to join us if you have been teetering on a commitment.....

For the Wednesday study session, it is very easy to find the venue "Cinq" from inside the Metro System (subway). You go to Ginza Station (on the Ginza line), then go up one level from the platform to the underground concourse and find the B-6 exit. The club is called Cinq and it is half way up the exit stairwell. So, you don't even have to exit onto street level, it is right inside the metro underground network. It is very convenient....no long walk or need for a taxi. Pay on arrival at the venue.

The actual street address for Cinq is Ginza 5-4-3 which is the building with the B6 subway entrance, so go down the first flight of stairs and you will find it at the first stair landing.

For the Yakatabune boat party, please come to my shop at the DTI on Friday before noon and pay.  If I have unpaid reservations, I will try and sell them at 4:00 p.m. to prevent getting stuck for the costs....

Looking forward to seeing you!

Best,

Robert

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..