translate

Artem

sorry it does not look right to me mekugi-ana ,  looks in  a odd position , kanji looks ?? without a better full picture of the blade , I suspect it is not Japanese , but maybe wrong !  need full shot of the blade etc. 

The writing looks like an attempt at Japanese-looking characters. I don't think its a real mei. It looks to me like there is an acid-etched hamon on the blade. Its hard to see it through the scratched surface. 

More pics please. The entire blade without habaki, the entire tang...few more.
It has traits of a fake, but also of an oil quenched wartime blade. Not convinced either way yet, but the mei is fake.
Habaki doesn't look great either. Kissaki has wrong grind. And is there a shinogi or shinogi line on it, or just a hi?
Hmmm...I'm leaning towards fake now.

Thank you for your comment. This is very important. Now I do not have a photo of this item, I offer to buy this item. but now I refuse. I will soon try to take this item from the seller and make the photo better, so that everything could be seen. Thank you and with respect.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..