Looking for Gunto Seppa and Fuchi(for locking type) Buy/Trade

Logan09

Probably a long shot, but getting sick of looking at my Gunto that is missing the seppa and Fuchi. Hopefully one/some of you guys have one or a couple in a drawer somewhere. I honestly don't care if every seppa is a mismatch. I will file/fit it to the nakago if need be. The fuchi measurements (inside) need to be around 37mmx19mm. I have passed many matching Tsuba/seppa up on eBay selling for $60-$70 but don't need the Tsuba. And I don't feel like spending $200-$250 on a koshirae and having to part it out.

I have a locking fuchi that was of a full same wrap Tsuka(so a little small internally. 34mmx17.6mm) and/or a Pierced Tsuba I am willing to trade.

Thanks

-Logan-

I have a fuchi with a locking hole in it.. Its in reasonable shape off a type 98. Its a touch bigger.. measures  38.3 x 20.74  I have a few other odds and ends floating about as well. Matching kashira (Kabuto Gane).. a semegane off the saya and 2 late war ashi hangers with loops. 

Kurt

If it works , pay me shipping and make a donation to the board. 

post-2510-0-55663000-1556947223_thumb.jpg

post-2510-0-95573200-1556947231_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking..

If anyone needs a fuchi let me know. The one that Kurt was nice enough to give me had the locking latch cut in the wrong spot for my Tsuka/saya(should've paid closer attention) I need one that is cut at about the 10/11 o'clock position.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived