New Tantō Signature Help

Soshin

I have this new shinshintō tantō that picked up at the Tampa show last weekend.  I think the nakago read 'Sashū Mikawa Tensaido'.  The reading of the signature is based upon the previous owners notes.   The tantō is also dated on the reverse side.

Please note I am a professional Japanese fine art and antiques dealer and have studied Japanese language myself.  I often don't need help with these type of things but i can't find any information about this swordsmith.  I will at some point down the line use this information to help sell the Tantō.   

post-680-0-22114300-1552471614_thumb.jpeg

post-680-0-26658000-1552471623_thumb.jpeg

I can't find reference to 天生土, but, I would posit it as being Amatsu, possibly Amato. John

Looking up the Kanji some more and these are also possible readings on the artist name.  Thank you John.   

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..