O-Zutsu Being Sold On Gunbroker

estcrh

By the measurements I am guessing 100 monme.

"bore is about 1.5 inches, lenght 26x3 inches , fine bore , gun is 35 inches oa, weight 48 lbs , i can hardly lift it , excellent untouched condition,action works fine and all parts are there , brass butt plate ,missing a brass ring on stock see picture , looks like a silver mon on barrel,also Japanese writing on barrel behind mon"

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/795678088

I know where one this size is that may be for sale. I'll check to see if it's availabe, it shouldn't any where that expensive.

I went to an antique gun and military show today. Did not see any ML's but there was an antique 19th century European chest with 3 drawers home defense kit for Vampires.i never thought I would see this in a small town in North Carolina. Everything you would need , stakes , mallets , crucifixes, bowie knife , etc.it wasn't the day to find Samurai stuff but at least the room was safe from Vampires !!

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..