Www.studyingjapaneseswords.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi yurie, what's about creating a book or a series.

Best

Thank you very much for suggesting me that.  A year ago, at the very beginning, I had the intention to do that.  After about one year, I started to lose the confidence.  My blog contents are just scratching the surface, and not enough detail hamon picture.  I am afraid somebody may claim I am using somebody's photos or copying somebody's writing. I don't do that, but there are always some people say things like that.  Already one person e-mailed me saying he had the impression  I studied under Dr. Honnma and Dr. Sato.  I did not write that anywhere.  But for some reason, this particular person perceived that impression.  The number of people who read my website is increased a lot, which is wonderful, but at the same time, I am afraid somebody may say something which I don't have any intention of.  Part of it is I know my knowledge level is low.  It is hard to get the help because all of my old sword friends are in Japan ( I am in L.A.) and they know I don't know that much.  It would be wonderful if I can create a book.  But every day, I am getting more fear.  Your suggestion really made me feel great.  Thank you.  

Yurie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just posted the latest chapter,  chapter 6 «Part 2» was today.

Please check it out.  www.studyingjapaneseswords.com

Don't forget the last "s" of swords on my web address.

Table of contents shows the latest one at the bottom.

Thank you

Yurie 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brian,

Thank you very much about your suggestion.

I am not sure how to use "Message Board" well yet.

You mentioned as below,

I have consolidated most of the posts into one thread. Will be easier to post all updates in this thread Yurie, so we can follow the progress.

I am not sure exactly what is "consolidated into one thread" mean.

How do I do next time I notify the next new chapter?

Please let me know the sequences I should follow to notify next chapter.

Please help me.

Thank you

Yurie  

Hi Yurie,
Just bookmark this thread you are in now, and every time you have new info to post, add it as a reply here instead of a new topic. Everyone will see there is new info, and they can follow the news of your site in this one topic easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much Rayhan.  I really appreciate your comment.

I often wonder what am I writing?  I am not sure if anybody is interested in reading it.

The comment like yours keeps me going.

Thank you.

Yurie 

• Like 3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..