Shipping agent/service

NOTICE NOT NMB CONNECTED

I'm in the process of starting a small service to the Nihonto community and Ebay buyers.

If you've ever come up against a stonewall seller who does not want to work with you on customs. A seller you don't really trust to pack with great care the items you cherish the most. I hope I'm the one you can turn to, if I receive significant input I will carry this in to a web page.

future possibilities are being bonded, escrow service, most importantly packing. which is the first service ill offer. I recently sent a package to SA required repacking of eight knife's that had been just dropped into a tube with hardly any packing. it was sent to me by land in a round tube with maybe a half a dozen foam peanuts. Round tube in a truck over eight days...it was a washing machine action that ended in tearing one sheath. I shudder what it would have looked like if sent to SA that way.

So let me help you get what you buy over the ponds in a safe and secure matter. As I said if I get feedback on this service ill be taking it to a web page with much more info. For now just a PM if your interested and if you have had service from me already a line or two to let others know what I have provided will be greatly appreciated.

Great idea. I was the one who used Stephen to get a parcel of collectible knives, and he repacked them and shipped them superbly. It might also be a convenient way to get items from ppl who decide they won't ship internationally. Of course you would need to check with the seller that he doesn't mind shipping to someone in the USA instead, but once that is done, it is a great alternative. It also ensures that your items are packed as Nihonto should be packed if that is what you are ordering. Not all sellers know anything about shipping blades.

Thumbs up from me, bearing in mind this is a private thing and not a NMB service.

Brian

I can vouch for Stephen also!

Being overseas, I send everything thru Stephen. From items going to and from polishing, and shinsa help also.

His service is always more than fair.

And you dont have to worry about your stuff knowing he is on the job-

Rick

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..