Kanenobu Katana Back Up For Sale.

Robert Housley

First off, hello to all. I am listing this katana again because after shipping it internationally the sword returned to me. Seems like I am supposed to keep it, but finances will not allow. 

Blade length: 28.12 inches

Sori: 0.6 inches

Width at hamachi: 1.3 inches

Width at kissaki: 0.87 inches

Kasane: 0.29 inches

Mekugi: 2

Said to be from mid muromachi period. Attributed to Kanenobu (Shiga Seki)

With NBTHK Hozon paper and whole Oshigata from AOI art.

I am asking $3500.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees. I am enclosing pictures and scans done origionally by AOI Art. I hope they will not mind. Their images are far better than mine would be. I will not ship internationally. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Robert

post-2707-0-48253000-1539013925_thumb.jpg

post-2707-0-34155500-1539014072_thumb.jpg

post-2707-0-30811700-1539014109_thumb.jpg

post-2707-0-94493900-1539014142_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I wrote this on a FB page where someone had recently lost their longtime companion, and I am posting it here because I feel it sums up a lot of what I would say to anyone.
It applies to dogs and cats any any of our companions that become family.

She looks like she had a good, long and happy life. That's all we can do, is make sure they enjoy every moment of the time they have.
Having lost an old dog not too long ago, it comforts me to know that he/she had the best life a dog can have.
Regret nothing, just spoil them every day. May you see her again oneday when you cross the Rainbow Bridge. Run free.
  • Like 4

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..