The website for my new business Rain Dragon Fine Art and Antiques, LLC is coming along nicely but is still a work in progress.  The business focuses on Japanese fine art and antiques which include traditional made Japanese swords, sword fittings, and armor the topic of Nihonto Message Board.  Here is a link to temporary website that you can use to sign up for email notifications:https://dastiles1.wixsite.com/raindargonfineart.  You can also check out my website for my personal collection at https://www.tsubaotaku.com/  Thank you.   

• Like 3

Thank you George M.  I have never work this hard and enjoy myself this much before in my life.  :)   

Likewise David, im waiting for its opening before i sign up on mailing list. Does Wix keep email addy secure?

Have fun looks promising ...hey its got dragon it is title cant go wrong there!

• Like 2

Likewise David, im waiting for its opening before i sign up on mailing list. Does Wix keep email addy secure?

Have fun looks promising ...hey its got dragon it is title cant go wrong there!

Hi Stephen,

Yes Wix is really good about keeping email data secure but it isn't free unfortunately.  :thumbsup:  

• Like 1

David,
Please keep website updates in this thread so as not to flood the board with multiple threads on the same site. Thanks.

Hello Brian,

Ok no problem. I will post all my Rain Dragon Fine Arts website updates here. Can my Tsuba Otaku website updates be in another topic as it is a different website (URL) and is non commercial. Send me a PM if you want me to pay for Rain Dragon Fine Arts update as that website is commercial in nature. Than you.

David,

I subscribed to your site for updates.  Looking forward to seeing what the future holds for you, and wishing you the best of success.

• Like 1

Thank you all!  It is always nice to feel appreciated after heavily investing in my start up business.  I hope to post a Nihonto or two for sale on the business website sooner than later.  :glee:    

• Like 3

David,

By my estimation all seems essentially perfect, format and function are there.....you could tweak endlessly but it isn't necessary.  BTW, the photography is very good!

-S-

• Like 2

I just wanted to say that I've done business with David in the past. He was a pleasure to worth with in those transactions. A few of his listed items were from my personal collection of Japanese Art, and I was particularly picky in choosing the best quality for the money for all of them. 

• Like 2

Just as a quick inventory business notice members and visitors of Nihonto Message Board.  I am listing 10+ tsuba on my business website by the end of the week at very reasonable prices.  Great for collecting or adding to a koshirae in need of a good tsuba.  Please bookmark my business website.  Here is the URL for your reference.

www.raindragonfinearts.com

post-680-0-67601200-1545247578_thumb.jpg

• Like 1