Room Mate In San Francisco?

I have dithered until now about going to San Francisco. I wonder if anyone might consider sharing a room. I have found the show both lonely and expensive when I have gone solo. I am human but have no more than the usual social frailties.

Peter

• Like 1

Ok Peter;

Come to the show. Get your own room for peace of mind. We all in this study / passion can afford the little extras that make this special.

Stay at the Marroit to get the full exposure. In the show room and out are just as great an adventure, After the show, as well as thought out the day, others get together for drinks, discussion, and social growth ???

Get to learn everyone who makes this their home each year.

Sharon and I always have a table, and are more that willing to introduce to many of the folks that make this show special. Stop by, introduce yourself.

Peter is an old timer who has been to hundreds of shows; more than I have I think.  I've roomed with Peter many times before and If my room wasn't already 3 deep he'd be rooming with me again; I can highly recommend his company.

Grey

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..