初代信国の重要短刀 First Generation Nobukuni Juyou Tantou!

Hi Friends! Time for another special offer from Irokawa-San (aka Kanagawa_kottou on Yahoo auctions).  We've sold 3 Juyou blades together already this year, and I am honoured that he asks me to offer this very special First Generation Nobukuni to you at a very attractive price. 

初代信国の重要刀剣短刀  First Generation Nobukuni Juyou Tantou!!

Heisei 7(1995)  Dai 21 Juyou Token.

As you know, there are a number of Nobukuni from Nanbokucho thru Muromachi, but of course Shodai 初代 is top rank.

Now, in Tokyo, Muromachi era Nobukuni wakizashis are going for up to 7 million yen - and actually, tantos are going beyond that.

Nagasa  29.3cm. 

Some info on Wiki (sorry, Japanese only...)

More pics and information available.  Serious inquiries only.  PM me, please.

3,200,000 yen.   (does not include shipping, export fees, insure, bank transfer fees. No Paypal, bank transfer only, please.)

Thanks,

Kelly Schmidt
Japanese Antique Auctions

Disclaimer: As an auction broker, I am acting on your behalf only to buy an item.  I will offer my opinion when asked, but I am NOT an expert. My explanations are translations of the seller’s assertions, not recommendations to buy.  It is the buyer’s responsibility to judge quality and authenticity.  Auctions in Japan are no claim/no return.  Please note that even when a seller blatantly misrepresents, there is no guarantee that your money can be recovered. Yahoo Auctions has no buyer protection plan nor any dispute system.  Further, payments are made by bank transfer or post office account, so after the money is transferred, it is in the seller’s possession.  Police do not generally get involved in personal business transactions. So see all pictures, ask all questions and understand the risks BEFORE bidding.  Where there are certification papers, the buyer is responsible for understanding the nature, meaning and reliability of each kind of paper. The buyer is responsible to check his country’s import and airline cargo restrictions before bidding. Further, there is always the possibility that an item cannot be exported from Japan (example: Ministry of Culture or Japan Customs denies export).  As a broker, I can take no responsibility for these impediments, and as such, my fees and my exporter’s fees will not be refunded. The item will have to be resold in Japan, and additional fees paid for reselling before the remainder is refunded to you.  I reserve the right NOT to bid on any item, solely on my own judgement, for whatever reason I deem fit.  I export by legal means only.  Please do NOT ask me to export without legal permit (where required) or for labeling such as “replica, decoration, fake”, etc.  This is illegal and could result in confiscation of your item, and loss of my license… or worse.  Some other services flout this law.  I do not.  Let’s keep in mind that the law was made to protect the Japanese history that we so love!  I take no responsibility whatsoever for the loss or damage of your item by delivery agents, shipping companies and exporters.

post-2256-0-98924400-1530693792_thumb.jpg

post-2256-0-91143200-1530693810_thumb.jpg

post-2256-0-66207800-1530693828_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..