Paris Exhibition

Jean

I enjoyed it very much. The only downside these days is that everything seems to focus on Art. Art armour from the mid to late edo period. The older suits are ugly and plain I guess. But putting that aside one of the best exhibits Ive seen. (Exluding the Samurai Art Museum)

• Like 1

I would take up Gilles offer if you want I'll do the PayPal thing for you piers and you can sort me out later.

The catalogue is excellent. And after speaking to the staff they said that only the shop will be stocked, so you have to buy there in person.

• Like 1

Gilles,

I'm in Berlin this week working at the Samurai Arts Museum before the Gathering. The wifi and 4G is very poor.
If you post the book to Piers and then send me a PM I'll pay for it all via Paypal as soon as I get an internet connection which is guaranteed from Friday onwards. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

More than half a year has passed since the museum took my money, but I never received the catalog. Today I asked them to reimburse my payment, but since they never answere any of my e-mails, I'm not holding my breath - I'll probably have to file a claim with my cc company.  :(

• 5 months later...

This reminds me to give an update on my catalog: after the longest time, the museum finally answered, and reimbursed the money. A French NMB member was incredibly generous, and sent me a spare catalog for free. Thanks again to "you-know-who-you-are"! :thumbsup: :clap:

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..