Tampa Show Thank You

I just wanted to thank all the guys who I met at the Tampa show this past weekend for welcoming me into the community proper.  I'm sure I'll forget someone, but especially Bill M, Grey D, Mark J, Andy Q, and of course, Arnold F for inviting me and sharing a table with me.  I learned so much this weekend from talking with all of you guys, and I am extremely grateful for making me feel welcome and not giving me too hard a time for being new to all of this ;) 

I picked up a couple of great swords to add to my small, but growing collection (more on that in another topic), and I look forward to seeing a lot of you guys again in Chicago if I can manage it financially.  Anyway, thanks again fellas, definitely one of the best vacations I've had in a while :)

• Like 2

Good to meet you, Sean! It is great to meet an enthusiastic person who has joined us on the journey - learning about nihonto. 

Thanks Barry :) It was great to meet you as well, I look forward to learning as much as I can from you gentlemen in the future.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..