Sue Seki Oomiyari, Fantastic Hamon, Excellent Polish, Nbthk, Shirasaya, Sesko Translation

md02geist

Excellent large yari in great polish. Mid to late Muromachi.

Fantastic hamon.

Blade length : 40,5 cm or 15.9 inches.
Sori : 0,0 cm or 0,0 inches.
Mekugi : 2 
Width at Hamachi : 2.49 cm or 0.98 inches.
Kasane : 0.90 cm or 0.35 inches.
Jigane : Koitame-hada well grained with Jinie deeply attached.

Includes Yari, shirasaya, sword bag, NBTHK certificate, Aoi sheet, and Markus Sesko translation of the NBTHK certificate (digital, though I'll print you out one if you'd really like).

Asking 1800 obo net via paypal. Price includes shipping and insurance in the continental US.
Shipping outside the continental US is available but will add to the price, probably substantially due to length.

Please click on the pictures for more info.

I am happy to answer any questions one may have, or work with you on payment or price if it's just out of your reach.

post-1387-0-54090300-1519089205_thumb.jpg

post-1387-0-52647900-1519089213_thumb.jpg

post-1387-0-54645300-1519089225_thumb.jpg

post-1387-0-42314700-1519089377_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice yari, Rob. Can't recall seeing tobiyaki on a yari before. Who is the tosho?

Thank you Ken! I haven’t seen one quite like this either. That’s why I picked it up initially to study!

It’s judged sue seki with Mei of Kane-?, as they are unable to determine the second character.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..