Nihongo Kami - Nani?

tokashikibob

Gents, 

I left a phone bid in Nov on a Owakazashi at small local auction near my cousin's non internet.   Just one picture to look at and it looked good, classic closet queen, very light discoloration in spots, maybe light rust, in shirasaya with Okissaki.  They did not take the handle off and neither has my cousin.   I'll pic it up on the way to Chicago.

Anyway, he did send a pic or what looks like a registration card taped to it.  Anyone see anything they can comprehend?

Best regards,

Bob

post-1449-0-55677400-1515360094_thumb.jpg

Rob,  Here's a picture.  Cousin if afraid to take the handle off.   Probably nothing special but the price was right.  The other thing I left a bid on I won which was a box of 15 & 30 round Mil Surplus M1 carbine magazines with bullets!  Super stoked about that as I love my carbine and just have a couple 10 round mags.

post-1449-0-78971600-1515551295_thumb.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..