Winter 2017 Big Tsuba And Spares Sale

dominnimod

Good evening nmb,

Here today, i bring a relatively big sale of tosogu, including 15 tsubas (quite a few ko kinko) and some spare parts.

Warning, here comes a big chunk of text about my life that you can simply skip if you want ( i would  :laughing: )

My name is José Ubaldo López, here at the forum dominnimod,

and here today, this sale puts an end to a stage of my life.

I have been member of this forum since january 2016, even though i think i had been lurking for a year before joining. 

I think i might be on the group of the youngest members on this forum since im currently 18, and i have to say, this forum is priceless.

The mix of infinite knoledge plus the huge quantity of members willing to share and help have make me feel like home here.

I don't know what it is, but there's is something enigmatic and tragic about art and nihonto that instantly caught

my attention 3 years ago and still does. Every piece of koshirae, every blade is unique ,

reflecting the skill of someone who lived, loved, thought and felt the same way we do around 1000 to 200 years ago.

It kindda feels like the animals at the zoo or  circus, like they don't belong here but haven't the ability to simply return to their masters and owners.

During these past 3 years i have really enjoyed reading and studying pieces, however, i'm now obliged to reduce my collection to just a pair of tsubas.

I have made some mistakes and now i have to pay for them.

I choosed wrong my studies(public relations) at university, got very bored and a bit depressed and had to drop out.

Now i'm going to try to study engineering which is what i really wanted to study but ran away fearing from failure, as it is said to be quite dificult.

However i know understand that i rather suffer studying maths, at least i won't be bored  :rotfl:

Because of this, now i need some money and it's also better to travel lightweight without many attachments.

So here i bring the collection i built in around 3 years, result of selling my old toys and hunting on the deeps of fleabay for good deals.

Here is the pdf i made in some days, inspired by the ones of Grev  :)

https://es.scribd.com/document/367016046/Winter-2017-Sale

Imporant things:

-Almost half of the tsubas come with box.

-If they don't have box, a small bag will be included to store it ( it's not exactly like the one on the photo but close enough)

-Every purchase include a Free extra little thing.

-Quality of the photos on the pdf is quite terrible, so if you need ones better, ask me for more.

-I have to sell them so if you see something you like, don't hesitate to make an offer!  ;-) 

And thats all,

-Payment method: Paypal (Family and friends on Europe). And to friends on Overseas i will pay the taxes.

-Shipping method: Correos(standard national spanish courier): Fast and cheap, around 20 for a tsuba, i should consult it.

Could also use some other method.

Have a nice day and happy christmas!  :thumbsup: 

• Like 2

Although I am not prepared to buy right now, I wish you the best of luck on your sale.  I enjoyed reading the test about your life, and in particular, found the middle paragraph poignant and poetic. Again, best of luck and Merry Christmas.    p.s. you might want to ad something about shipping and payment method

Kind regards,   Johni

Although I am not prepared to buy right now, I wish you the best of luck on your sale.  I enjoyed reading the test about your life, and in particular, found the middle paragraph poignant and poetic. Again, best of luck and Merry Christmas.    p.s. you might want to ad something about shipping and payment method

Kind regards,   Johni

Many thanks Johni, will do

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..