2018 - Dti Show Dates

Dear Gary:

I have emailed Yoshiyuki Matsumoto of Touken Matsumoto to see if he knows the dates yet. He was able to give them to me fairly early a couple of years ago when I was planning a trip to the show. He seems to be involved with the group who plans the Dai Token Ichi. Hopefully, he will have an idea of the prospective dates for 2018. If he does, I will post those. I have always found him very helpful and accommodating. Maybe some other members already know.

Regards,

Bill E. Sheehan (Yoshimichi) 

Dear Gary;

i just received this email from Yoshiyuki Matsumoto-san from Touken Matsumoto. Here's the dates for next year's Dai Token Ichi:

Dear Sheehan-san,

Thank you for your email.

The Dai Token Ichi 2018 will be held on November 16 Friday, 17 Saturday, 18 Sunday, for 3 days at the same place.

I look forward to seeing you and a lot of enthusiasts from the States next year.

Sincerely,
Yoshiyuki Matsumoto

Regards,

Bill E. Sheehan (Yoshimichi)

• Like 1

Thank you Bill for the confirmation of the dates. Was what I heard from a friend who just returned, but wanted to be real sure before I book it for next year.

Henry, since you post to be in Tokyo, you should have found the date. I did not post the date I had till I was absolutely sure, so as not to miss lead others.

Greetings

Yes, the posted dates are correct. The Dai Token Ichi 2018 will be held on November 16 Friday, 17 Saturday, 18 Sunday.

Pretty much the same as this year...even against the advice of many Zen Tosho members who wanted it two weeks earlier...

Best,

Robert

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..