Fs: Art & Sword Books (Whole Set)

Jussi Ekholm

Same story as with the last post, my book collection needs the reduction I can't keep all these books at the moment. So someone with more space and time can enjoy these. Art & Sword is very nice series of issues, 8 issues in total 5&6 are combined as one book so series is 7 books in total. Like with the last book set the shipping cost will be the same so I will throw in 3 different Hawleys terminology books to sweeten this deal.

Art & Sword all issues are in good condition. My personal favorites among them are 1 (Bizen articles) and 8 (Muramasa & Sengo articles) I considered keeping the 8th book just due to Muramasa article being in it but I will rather sell this as full set and maybe get that 8th issue some day.

These will be added to the package

1100 Japanese Sword Terms & 400 Named Blades

600 Japanese Sword Fitting Terms

150 Japanese Polearm Terms

Price 70€ + shipping (seems to be around 25 - 40€ in Europe) for the whole package. I think 10€ per book is reasonable and you'll get free terminology stuff too.

post-381-0-39969800-1504644390_thumb.jpg

Jussi - 

You are going to make someone very happy on this board.  I just completed my collection of Art and Sword (have not had time to even jump in them yet) but I would of grabbed these if I had not.  Great Price!!  Good Luck on your sale.  

Best Wishes

Jussi - 

You are going to make someone very happy on this board.  I just completed my collection of Art and Sword (have not had time to even jump in them yet) but I would of grabbed these if I had not.  Great Price!!  Good Luck on your sale.  

Best Wishes

Agree 100%! Love the set I purchased from member Hamfish. Excellent books.

Archived