Update On The Gendaito Project

Markus

Please take a look at the link below. The Gendaito Project is still going strong and after my second announcement, I really got much data from you guys over the last couple of years. This is very much appreciated and more information will follow in couse of the planned crowdfunding campaign when I'm back from Europe at the end of February.

Thank you for your attention!

https://markussesko.com/2017/02/07/gendaito-project-2/

post-37-0-71369300-1486523138_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

• 3 weeks later...

I have just started the crowdfunding campaign :) Thank you all for your support! Every donation is very much appreciated! Just couldn't do that project at the side, i.e. funds are necessary as many many hours have to be dedicated to feeding the database. It's my first crowdfunding so I am a bit anxious about its outcome  :popcorn:

:thanks:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gendaito-project#/

post-37-0-81536000-1488485972_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-76024100-1488486073_thumb.jpg

Thank you Peter, I already dropped you a mail from the indiegogo site, hope that it worked.

@Brian: Unfortunately, that's indiegogo's new "restrictions":

Please note: As of February 14, 2017, only campaigns raising funds in AUD will be able to enable PayPal on their campaigns. If you are raising funds in CAD or GBP, and haven't yet enabled a verified PayPal account, you'll be able to enable direct credit card payments only. As of February 2017, campaigns raising funds in USD and EUR will be able to raise funds exclusively through credit card.

However, I would be happy to accept direct PayPal donations to "markus.sesko@gmail.com", with all the options for perks as offered on indiegogo of course :)

I'll do a direct fund to you for the book if you don't mind, via Paypal. "Real money" is in short supply lately so the little PP funds I keep from the occasional eBay sale are my spending money :)
Will send over the weekend.

I'll do a direct fund to you for the book if you don't mind, via Paypal. "Real money" is in short supply lately so the little PP funds I keep from the occasional eBay sale are my spending money :)

Will send over the weekend.

Thank you Brian, every donation is highly welcome!

I sent you 50$ way back when this was a twinkle in your eye, ill try to resupport, but things are looking bleak at the moment.  :doubt:

No worries Stephen, I greatly appreciated the $50 you sent me a while ago.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..