Hope You Like My Tachi

MAXBLISS888

* 23/8/2017 Tachi sent for polishing

* 9/10/2017 Shina

Only 6 weeks from sending it to the polisher to submitting it for shinsa? Did you pay a hefty premium to the polisher, or threatened him to smash his knee caps with a baseball bat?  :laughing:

Only 6 weeks from sending it to the polisher to submitting it for shinsa? Did you pay a hefty premium to the polisher, or threatened him to smash his knee caps with a baseball bat?  :laughing:

Haha... I didn’t..

To clarify, the Tachi was already in polished. However, Paul has inspected the Tachi carefully and found 4 small scuffs and therefore has recommended a polish.

Glad that Paul has spotted them...

post-3393-0-19262300-1553075928_thumb.png

post-3393-0-55631400-1553075953_thumb.png

• Like 1

Ah, o.k., that explains it.  :) Still, it's not easy to find a polisher who's willing to do just a "touch-up polish", i.e. nugui-naoshi, many want to the take the polish back a few more stages. I know two who do it, but they prefer that it stays a secret, apparently it's frowned upon by other polishers .  :dunno:

Oh, and of course congratulations on your successful shinsa:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Francis, well done on the outcome - you must be thrilled! And to respond to the the title of the thread - yes, I do like your tachi!

Paul has also helped me with polishes, with Juyo and Hozon and TH shinsa and all sorts of matters. He is an outstanding individual!

Congratulations on your success.

• Like 2

Francis, well done on the outcome - you must be thrilled! And to respond to the the title of the thread - yes, I do like your tachi!

Paul has also helped me with polishes, with Juyo and Hozon and TH shinsa and all sorts of matters. He is an outstanding individual!

Congratulations on your success.

Paul is a great guy!

Thanks for your well wishes!

I am most impressed that it only took six weeks to get the sword polished.   Was this by a juyo grade polisher?  Great story and congratulations!

To clarify, the Tachi was already in polished. However, Paul has inspected the Tachi carefully and found 4 small scuffs and therefore has recommended a polish.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..