Hope You Like My Tachi

MAXBLISS888

Would love to see more photos. My best friend bought the mumei Ryumon Nobuyoshi which was formerly in the Museum of Sword Fittings (attributed to Ryumon Nobuyoshi and received Juyo after purchase). Exceptional smith and an exceptional sword.

http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/lot/a-yamato-school-katana-unsigned-attributed-to-4376903-details.aspx?from=salesummery&intobjectid=4376903&sid=feba4329-11a3-4dcd-ae24-c54ffbe23836

• Like 2

Would love to see more photos. My best friend bought the mumei Ryumon Nobuyoshi which was formerly in the Museum of Sword Fittings (attributed to Ryumon Nobuyoshi and received Juyo after purchase). Exceptional smith and an exceptional sword.

http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/lot/a-yamato-school-katana-unsigned-attributed-to-4376903-details.aspx?from=salesummery&intobjectid=4376903&sid=feba4329-11a3-4dcd-ae24-c54ffbe23836

Thanks ! Do you have anyone to recommend for sending the Tachi in for Shinsa in September ?

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Congratulations Francis,

What, if I may ask, was the turnaround time from shinsa submission until the sword was returned to you?

Thank you.

The following are the calendars of events as per the regular updates from Paul:

* 22/7/2017 Send Tachi to Japan

* 3/8/2017 Tachi arrived Japan. Sword in Japan custom

* 8/8/2017 Application of license

* 23/8/2017 Tachi sent for polishing

* 9/10/2017 Shina

* 24/11/2017 Results of Shinsa

* Tachi in preparation for exhibition, make an oshigata for the Zulu etc

* 10-20/5/2018 Juyo Token Exhibition

* 6/6/2018 Tachi back to Martin

* Application for exit permit

* 3/9/2018 Tachi back in Singapore

* March 2019 Juyo certificate received in Singapore. There are some delay owing to my change of home address but Paul has been very helpful. The Juyo certificate was missing in mail and it was sent back to Paul. Paul has no resent it back to Singapore again.

The whole process has been very professionally managed with constant updates from Paul as per the above calendars of events. Highly recommended,

Thanks Nihonto Message Board for the recommendation !

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..