Thank You

Foster,

Wow, that's pretty amazing about your relation Geoffrey! So you are cousins with the 24th descendant of Masamune??

Stephen T.

Yes I only discovered this after my father passed away, he was half Japanese and post war living in the UK with a Japanese name must have been very difficult so the family two brothers and two sisters took on their mothers name. None of the family spoke of this and we only found out when sorting through things afterwards. I am very proud of my heritage and have been too visit my relations in Kamakura. Amazing
  • Like 5

Aloha, Foster, & welcome to the forum. Tsunahiro Yamamura's son, Takamasa Yamamura is Head Minister at Myohoji Temple here in Hawaii (http://honolulumyohoji.org/profile/), so here's another of your relatives.

He is also an opera singer, but even as the 25th generation, he has nothing to do with Nihonto.

Ken

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..