A Very simple gift to a Very Special Person

This is just a simple gift to someone who has done so much to help so many of us in our quest to understand our mutual endeavor and avocation, the appreciation of Nihonto and it's associated crafts. In this pursuit most often found described in a foreign tongue to most, Koichi has repeatedly and without reservation contributed tirelessly to our knowledge by his translations and explanations of the Japanese language.

In the spirit of the season and the hopes of the New Year we wish him thanks and only the best in all his endeavors. His are the deeds we all should emulate.

Thanks from

Peter Klein and Richard Turner

I can only echo what Rich, Pete and everyone else has already said so well.

Moriyama san, I know you are a humble man, but you take the time to help us all constantly. It is not about how much anyone knows, but how they use what they do know, and you are an inspiration to us all.

Regards,

Brian and the entire NMB

May I join Everybody to thank Nobody (I could not help it and rather do it before Milt- :lol: :lol: ) for his kindness and competency - I do not forget his humour.

As I stated before :

Do one's best and leave the rest to Providence.

I am sad to tell all NMB Members that Providence has just died from starvation.:cry: :cry:

Now, Could these Merry Christmas greetings ante diem be an attempt to shorten the Raffle Happening issue???

:oops: :oops:

The suspicious Frog ;) ;)

Congrats Koichi-san and thank you for your dedication thru out the year enlightening eveyone on this board. You deserve it. I am sure Mr. Chairman Brain will fix a special raffle prize for you :D . I will vote you as the NMB Person of the Year award, and of course, Dr. R. Stein as the Comeback Man of the Year. Wishing your health recover soon from my sincere end of my heart. Without you, I have not encountered with Nihonto and we have never known each others in this wonderful world of cyber space. By the way, Mr. Nobody is a semi-retired ex-Nuke engineer. He knows lots about "hard" metal :)

All the best,

I would like to jump in and also pay my respect to Moriyama-san.

I have been struggling more than once with the Japanese language and everytime Koichi was able to give a satisfying answer to my questions.

But like Brian also mentioned, it's not only one's skill that is to be admired but how you use it. It's amazing to see how often Koichi is helping others, I can't imagine how many hours he must be spending on this board. :)

So, a big thanks again

Brian,

Ichi has written :

"You deserve it. I am sure Mr. Chairman Brain will fix a special raffle prize for you Very Happy"

I am not going to bet but I am sure that by some mischief (world is full of bad guys), some NMB members will call you :

"Brian the Brain" - Witty isn't it

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..