Japanese Antique Sword-A Famous Fighter's Sword

timelag

Collection must relate to two value:business value and artistic value.

Like playing poker, if there is no stake, the player will feel boring soon.Similarly, the collector are also provoked by the increase in value or depreciation  of their collection.

At the mean time, just like someone said, a stone at 2000 years ago is worthless since it has no artictic value at all.But for a sword 2000 years ago, which reprent most advanced technology at that time, and you can find lots of information from that, Grind the sword is easy, but at the same time, you will not find if it is new or old, you can judge the degree of errosion of iron and bronze, and the artificial errosion is easy to distinguish with hundred years' errosion.

And the the head of this sword, the ring is really a difficult task at that time, of course, this sword is made for the senior officer at ancient time, no one will make so complicated sword for slave.

I think this has run its course. They're either real or fake, you're either interested or your not. What one person's opinion is on a piece can be his own and he can price it how ever he sees fit. I don't see a ton of benefit trying to convince him that he's wrong. Just my opinion.

If someone sees a gimei Tadayoshi in the for sale section I guarantee someone will state gimei

On this occasion, Charlie asks $2000,000!!!!! for an item with no authentication, not even a write up, and were to sit and say nothing?

A total mystery to me, strange thread.

If someone sees a gimei Tadayoshi in the for sale section I guarantee someone will state gimei

On this occasion, Charlie asks $2000,000!!!!! for an item with no authentication, not even a write up, and were to sit and say nothing?

A total mystery to me, strange thread.

This sword has been listed in the book of "300 pieces precious Chinese antique weapon", the book will publish next month