Polish Window And Boshi Test

Hi All.   I have a couple of Kamakura/Nambokucho swords that I am considering sending to Japan for full restoration and want to tap your collective wisdom as to who you would recommend to send them to in order to have a window made and evaluate the health of the boshi.   I'm looking for somebody in the US who can help make a solid decision about the sword's worthiness, can be trusted to not damage these old blades and would have a reasonably good turnaround time.   Thanks in advance for your feedback. 

Hello, if there is a kizu, yes, there is in fact a better than great chance it will show up  :glee: . Until the entire foundation polish is complete there could be a surprise including the dreaded hagiri. Further, the importance of choosing an excellent polisher even for a window is that you do not want any of the foundation work having to be redone when it is sent for complete polish, which means that much more unnecessary metal having to be removed. 

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..